Monday, August 3, 2015

Week 45.... Another week of Miracles!!!

This week has been such a great week here in Mulchen. Literally we have been seeing so many miracles. I have never been so happy in my life. I have never seen the Lords hand so much in my entire life. I am so in love with the mission. It has been so awesome helping so many people come to understand about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and the blessings they can receive when they begin to use it. 

This week was seriously full of miracles. We have been working super hard with the members here and been gaining their confidence. This week we received a ton of references of family members, friends, and neighbors. We began to visit these people with the members and all these people are so ready to enter into the door of baptism. 

I wanted to share one story with you guys, a complete miracle that happened this week. So on Monday last week, we went over to our ward mission leader’s house to have a meeting and talk about our investigators. When we got there to his house, there was this girl there that I had never met. I began to talk to her and ask her who she was. She began to explain to me that she is the girlfriend of our ward mission leader. I asked her if she has ever had talked to missionaries; she told me no. I asked her if she was attending or going to another church; she also said no. She went on to tell me that she hasn’t attended a church for more than 3 years. I really felt strong to ask her if we could visit with her one day. She said that we could. So I then went and talked with our ward mission leader, and we set up a family home evening for Saturday. So Saturday came around and we show up to this family home evening and the whole family is there. This family is so strong in the church. The mom is our mammacita and a counselor in the Relief Society, the daughter is the primary president, and the son is a returned missionary and ward missionary leader. We get there and we had a great family night. We had a lot of fun. We taught a little bit of the restoration of the church. At the end of the lesson my comp. bares his testimony and finishes the lesson. Usually after the lessons we just continue on. I felt inspired that I should ask the family to bare their testimonies about their conversions. So, we went around and each one of the family members and us missionaries bore our testimonies. I have never heard stronger testimonies of the church. The room instantly filled with the spirit. You could see on her face that she could feel it too. We ended with the testimony of her boyfriend. He finished his testimony with such power. This really touched her heart. She began to cry, she looked at me, and said Elder, I know these things are true. I feel so good right now. So in that instant I asked her to be baptized on the 22nd. And she said of course. It was such a miracle. I am so grateful that the spirit was able to testify of the truthfulness of these things. The next day she came to church and she loved it. She is so excited to continue on and experience the blessing and make the changes necessary for baptism. I am so excited for this week. We also have had many other miracles that have happened. And I am so excited. 

This week for my spiritual message I wanted to share with you guys this scripture:
                        D&C 112:22:   si se humillan delante de mí, permanecen en mi
                                                    palabra y dan oido a la voz de mi Espiritu.

 This scripture talks about that if we humble ourselves before God we will have His spirit to be with us.  I have seen so many blessing that have come by giving 100 percent of myself to the Lord; doing His will all of the time. We have to submit our will for His. If we do this we will have His sprit, and we will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment