Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 24..... Like an assassin!!!

Well, I killed another one! I had to say goodbye to Elder Wilhelm this week... He really is a great friend. His mother came to pick him up, and they will be traveling to all of his sectors, so I will be able to see him when he comes to visit Los Sauces next week.  So, we didn't really say our final goodbyes yet. But he really is a good friend. I think we will be good friends after the mission too. I really learned a lot from him. I am so grateful for the time I had with him. He is such a great guy. We had a really great cambio. 
can't believe I have killed 2 missionaries already. I actually just found out who my new comp is. His name is Elder Miller. He has 2 cambios left. So I actually might kill him too.  I am like an assassin! Haha. Elder Miller is from Missouri. I have heard a lot of great things about him. Everyone says his family is FLDS and they hate that he is on a mission. He has a great conversion story... so I can’t wait to meet him. He has been zone leader and a district leader. It has been really awesome!! All my comps have been Zone leaders: Elder Cardoso, Elder Wilhelm, and now Elder Miller. They are all such great missionaries and they really teach me a lot. I have been so blessed with such amazing companions. I am really excited for the new cambio.
My mom sent me a talk last week called "Becoming a Consecrated Missionary" by Tad R. Callister (of the seventy). I really loved getting that talk. I needed that exact talk in this exact moment. Right now I have 2 options in my mission. I feel like this time is crucial. I have the opportunity to make or break my mission, with all my decisions that I make right now. Reading that talk helped me so much. I want to become that consecrated missionary like it talked about. That is exactly what I needed. 

Saying goodbye to Elder Wilhelm really made me appreciate my mission and the time I have here. I want to make the best out of the time I have here!!! Elder Wilhelm really taught me so much and I can't wait to continue to work in this work. This Church is True! There is no doubt in my mind. This work is the most amazing thing I have ever done. I love my mission so much!!! Sorry I don't have much time this week. I am actually on  intercambio because my companion left, so I will write more next week. Love you all...have a great week!!!




Elder Wilhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment