Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 91.... WHITE OUT in Boca!!!


Wow this week has been one crazy week! There is no other way I could have imagined my last week in Boca Sur. This was probably the best week in my whole mission!!





First off we had the  marriage of Eduardo and Luz, and immediately after we did their baptisms! 


They were accompanied by a few others...



 It was so amazing because here in this Ward there are 6 missionaries and each person got to baptize someone. We had a "white-out" in Boca! 



I won’t lie, I have never been so happy. To see this couple holding hands (me being a Witness in their wedding), to them getting baptized was one of the coolest things I have seen. 


I just received word that I will be leaving Boca Sur and I will be going to my last sector, Gorbea. 
I will also be receiving my new companion tomorrow. He is a newbie, so I will be finishing my mission opening a sector and training.

It should be a great experience. I am so grateful for this opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment