Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Week 3.... CCM Halfway Point!


 Wow i cant believe i am already half way done with my MTC stay. I have learned so much in these last 3 weeks!!! Time has flown by. Each day goes by faster and faster. Everyone in my district are super fun. I am making a lot of good friends. 

      The MTC is kind of boring cause we spend all day in a little classroom studying.
I have never studied so much in my life:) I was told you just have to make the MTC what you want it to be... and that is what i have done. I am that Elder who everyone comes to for a joke. It is so cool that i get to be myself here. I thought for sure i would have to be someone i am not, but I'm so happy I get to be myself. This week has been a really good week. The spirit was so strong this week. My companion and I have taught a lot of good lessons!!! The lessons are getting better and better. The language is tough, but I seriously have learned so much!!! It has come so fast. It is crazy how fast the gift of tongues works!!! On Sunday, we had a really spiritual night. We watched a talk by Elder Richard G. Scott. He talked a lot about sincere prayers. So that night, I knelt down in complete silence and offered the most sincere prayer I have even given. The spirit was so strong!!! I love this Gospel. I have learned so much these last 3 weeks. I have read More of the Book Of Mormon than I ever have. The Book of  Mormon is such an amazing book. I never realized how amazing it was until I got out here. I just read it to read it, but then  came across a scripture in Enos verse 4 it says "And my soul Hungered" and I got an impression that I should start hungering after the Book of Mormon. Ever since then I have read and have hungered after the words. It is amazing how much I have learned and how many blessings I have received. (Mosiah 10:3-5) I love it here!!! I cant wait to get to Chile and actually teach real people!!!! I miss all of you so much!!!
  
The cafeteria
The classroom

Computer Lab
The Gameroom
The Bathroom Selfie


The Courtyard

The delicious food....and the reason I have lost 20 pounds!
The Gym
 





The haircut



 Here is my testimony in Spanish. Hopefully it makes sense. I am still not very good.
yo se que este iglesia es verdad. yo se que por medio la expiacion nos podemos ser limpio. La expiacion es muy importante in mi vida. JesuCristo sufrio por nos pecados. Yo aggricido por Jesucristo y la expiacion. Yo se que Dios es nuestro Padre Celestial y podemos vivir con Dios atra vez. Este Evangelio es verdad y nosotros recibimos bendiciones como nosotros segimos Jesucristo Y Dios. En el nombre de JesuCristo Amen. 

Love Elder Boyer 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Monica and Elder Boyer! Great job on the testimonies in English and Spanish. He will be a great missionary.

    ReplyDelete