Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 65.... There is a Definite need of a Savior!!!


It has been a great week  here in LOS ANGELES. The time is coming closer to the Christmas season. Here in Chile it is super weird, I see the stores getting filled with gifts, reindeer and trees, and the houses begin to be filled with all colors of twinkling lights; Meanwhile the sun beats down and the temperature begins to rise. It has been over 80 degrees every day this week. I see pictures of home where there is a foot of snow. Meanwhile here in Chile there is never a WHITE CHRISTMAS, haha. The atmosphere down here is still the same though. As we are getting a little closer to Christmas, everyone gets a little more stressed ;) Everyone is running to the mall to buy those last second gifts. Everyone is getting for the great Christmas season. This time of year is a lot better for the missionary work also. The people begin to open their hearts to a great Christmas message. Even though many are focused of gifts and presents, no one really forgets the TRUE meaning of Christmas... THE BIRTH OF OUR SAVIOR. 

As we have gotten closer to this Christmas season, I couldn’t help but turn my thoughts to Christ and all that he has done for me. There has never been such great a man as the one they call Christ. If it wasn’t for Him, all of us would be lost. We would never be healed, we would live in a life of darkness. I hope this Christmas season you all can remember the true meaning of Christmas and everything He has done for us.

 I just wanted to share a few things I have been thinking while I was studying this week. 
In Romans 3:23 it talks about as humans we all fall short of God. We are not perfect and we all fall short of his presence.
"Mankind cannot lift himself, there is a definite need of a savior" 

We as humans are in need of a Redeemer. Christ has given us a chance. Christ has given us the only way to get back to God.

Mosiah 3:17 There is no other name by which we can be saved. 



I have never felt so close to my Savior. I have really came to love Him and everything he has done for me. I am so grateful for His birth and His great sacrifices.

I hope each and every one of you have a great Christmas holiday. I wish you the best of times and hope you all enjoy your time with your families in all your festivities.

Remember CHRIST AND HIS BIRTH!


Merry Christmas from Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment