Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 28... Easter and General Conference!!!


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I hope you all enjoyed your Easter Weekend. For me it was such a great week. I was able to watch Conference and have a great time in Los Sauces. I hope everyone was able to watch Conference this weekend. I hope all of you got great insight from the talks. I know for me, I felt the spirit so strongly. I received so much personal revelation from the speakers: revelation for my investigators, my family, my companions, and myself. For me, this was one of the most beneficial Conferences. I learned so much from it. I don't know what it is, but conference in the mission is seriously so spiritual. I literally almost cried when it ended. I just learned so much from all of the talks and felt the spirit so strong. I hope you guys were able to feel the same feeling I did!!!! 

This week was such an amazing week here in Los Sauces. The members are really beginning to build great relationships with each other. All morning on Saturday we watched Conference, then we made breakfast, then we watched the second session, then we made lunch... We stayed in the church for almost 12 hours with all the members. It was such a  great experience to build relationships. I love Los Sauces so much!

Well, what was your favorite part about Conference???? I don't know if I can say what mine was, I have so many favorite parts.  One thing I know for sure is that all the talks were about the family and how important it is to start a family. The Family is what helps us overcome the temptations from Satan.  My favorite talk had to be the one by Elder Holland!!!!! I love how he speaks. He speaks with so much Power and Authority. His talk about the Rock Climber really brought a spirit into my life. I really felt it so strong. I am so grateful for the sacrifice of my Savior Jesus Christ. I hope all of you were able to take time this weekend and think a little bit about what Easter really is about. This week was so spiritual for me. I was really able to take time and gain a great appreciation for my Savior and all He has done for us. I encourage all of you to go watch all the talks. They are so full of amazing messages straight from God.
I just wanted to share one thing that stuck out to me, this will be my spiritual thought this week:  "God loves us and will not allow us to be tempted more than we have the strength to overcome." I testify that this is true. Satan tries so hard to tempt us and get us to fall. He wants us, just like the rock climber, to give up hope and let go of the wall and fall into everlasting death. He wants us to be miserable forever, but with Christ our Savior and Redeemer; He, just like the rock climbers brother, will reach out His arms and grab you to pull you up. He will raise you up so that you can live in the Presence of God!!!! I know without a doubt in my mind, that Jesus Christ lives! He lived, suffered, died, and arose for us, so that He can raise us up out of a never ending misery. He will be here to help raise and pull us up to live in the Presence of our Eternal Father in Heaven. These things I testify to you in the name of Jesus Christ , Amen,

Watch / Listen to General Conference here: General Conference April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment